MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA POSTS
Here are some of Jan’s top tips for sharing about the book on social media:
- Take a selfie with the book and post it to your social media with the Amazon link to purchase in the post! These kinds of posts typically get lots of views and it’s a fun way to encourage your followers to purchase a copy. PLUS it offers great visibility for the book cover!
- Highlight Jan’s knowledge on the topic of workplace productivity so people know that their money will be well spent for the tools they’ll receive in the book.
- Include a call to action in your post–a question to encourage engagement. For example, “What’s your biggest time suck?” or “What are your favorite productivity tools?”
- LinkedIn Users: If you see a post from Jan or CTC about the book, be sure to like, comment, and share it (all three, in that order) on LinkedIn! Here’s more information on why this is so important.
- When you share the post, it’s also best practice to include a link to the original post in the comments.
<< Return to Sharing Page