AMAZON REVIEW BEST PRACTICES
How to make your Amazon review count:
- It’s best to write an Amazon review after you purchase the book so your review will appear as a verified buyer review.
- Bonus points if you include a photo of the book in your Amazon review! It gives your review credibility and added visibility, which can help increase sales.
- Once you write your review, take a moment to upvote a few other reviews by clicking the “Helpful” button (as shown below) under other positive reviews.
- Don’t overthink it. Your review can be short and sweet! (You don’t even need to finish the book before reviewing it.)
- Amazon can pull the review if it looks like you know me, so keep it unbiased.
<< Return to Sharing Page