Office workers waste an average of 40% of their work day because they were never taught organizing skills to cope with increasing workloads and demands (Wall Street Journal). That’s almost half of your day – GONE! And it’s not just new employees. Even upper management and executives struggle with productivity because they were simply never trained on how to work efficiently and how to maintain organization in the office.
Productivity training and consulting is a simple solution that can be implemented at any stage and can save organizations a lot of money in the long run.
Here’s how you can get started:
- Make it a priority to incorporate productivity training into your new employee training process.
- Consult a professional. CTC Productivity can help you come up with a plan that works for your unique business.
- Review the productivity of current employees, and implement training where needed.
Employees who are given development opportunities experience higher job satisfaction!
- If you’re struggling to get your work done on time, ask your manager to consider bringing in a productivity consultant.
- Consider attending presentations. CTC Productivity offers many a selection of presentations on productivity-related topics. Click here for a list of topics and previous venues. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, contact us, and we may be able to schedule a private presentation or tele-class for your organization. Your boss may even be willing to foot the bill.
- Research! Subscribe to newsletters and social media sites that offer tips and information on how to improve productivity.
Productivity training and consulting can include the following topics:
- Information Management
- Time Management
- Task Management
- Space Management
- Inter-Team Communication and Coordination
- Filing Systems
If you or your business is struggling in any of these areas, contact us today! We’d love to help you get that 40% of your day back!